Eden High School
SDTA (ON) Spring Festival
CANCELLED Pre-Premier, Premier & Restricted Premier National Competitions, Paulina McMaster Memorial Village Maid Finals (6 Steps), Pre-Premier Double Sword, Premier Solo Choreography, Restricted Premier Highland Competitions
Time & Location
Eden High School, 535 Lake St, St. Catharines, ON L2N 4H7, Canada
About the event
Please note this event has been CANCELLED
Pre-Premier, Premier & Restricted Premier National Competitions
Registration will begin at 7:30am. Competition will start at 8:30am with the Beginner/Novice Strathspey & Highland Reel followed by the Laddie and the Scotch Measure. This will be followed by the Flora and Lilt for all sections.
- Beginner/Novice – Strathspey & Highland Reel, Flora (4), Lilt (4)
- Intermediate – Highland Laddie (4), Flora (4), Lilt (4)
- Premier & Restricted #1 & #2 Premier – Scotch Measure (4), Flora (4), Lilt (4)
Restricted Premier #1 – For those Premier dancers that have not won an overall trophy in the last 2 years
Restricted Premier #2 – For those dancers who have not been a representative at a National Championship or been top 6 at the World Championships in the last 5 years.
The Finals for the Paulina McMaster Memorial Village Maid Special Event will immediately follow the Lilt.
Choreography & Double Sword Competitions
Registration for Premier Solo Choreography and Pre-Premier Double Sword will be at 11am and competition will follow the
- Premier Solo Choreography – 2 min limit. Music must be emailed to email@example.com no later than April 4, 2020. Limited to 15 entries.
- Pre-Premier Choreographed Double Sword – danced to Ghillie Callum (2&1). Limited to 15 entries
Restricted Premier Highland Competition
Registration will begin at 1pm and competition will follow the Choreography Events
- Restricted #1 & #2 Premier – Fling (4), Sword (2&1), ST (3&1)
Restricted Premier group descriptions as above for National Competition.
All groups will be split by age according to entries received. Age is as of date of competition. Technique and steps will be judged under RSOBHD regulations. The judge’s decision is final. Awards to two places less than number of dancers to a maximum of six places. Dancers will dance in numerical order.
Entries will close April 3, 2020 at 11:59pm
CURRENT 2020 SCOTDANCE CARD MUST BE SHOWN TO RECEIVE COMPETITION NUMBER